C Lupa binocular headband in briefcase
– Appropriate ideal way for laboratory work.
– Clear and bright image. With multiple correction, scratch-resistant lens for clear images and lasting.
– Fine tuning. The two eyepieces can be adjusted separately to the distance between pupils.
– Optics Compact. For free vision without increases can be watched without comment by the sides of the ultra-compact eye.
– Ultra-lightweight and convenient: only 46 g. Elastic rods get an optimal fit for any head. The frame of glasses is ultra-lightweight and very stable for its all-metal construction.
– Economical and versatile. Economically priced, compact and versatile in everyday use.
– Distance of work. Two models with working distances of 340 or 450 mm.
|Technical Data||C 2.3 x / 340 mm||C 2.3 x / 450 mm|
|Increase||2.3 x||2.3 x|
|Working distance||340 mm||450 mm|
|Field of view ”! 110 mm||130 mm|
|Peso||46 g||46 g|
|Depth of field ”! 120 mm||190 mm|
|Deficit vision||Actual working distance C2, 3x/340mm||Actual working distance 2.3 x C / 450 mm|
|2||440 mm||670 mm|
|1||390 mm||560 mm|
|0||340 mm||450 mm|
|-1||300 mm ”! 420 mm|
|-2||270 mm||370 mm|
C 2.3K Binocular Magnifier can also be used without glasses, the table shows the modifi ca tions of the working distance
in relation to a possible refractive error.