Complete kit: Otoscope Heine Beta 400 Fiber Optic with a set of 4 reusable specula, 10 disposable specula AllSpec (5x 2.5 mm and 5x 4 mm diameter), Ophthalmoscope Heine Beta 200, a spare bulb for each instrument, 1 x rechargeable handle Betal 3.5V, charger NT300, hard case.
Otoscope Heine Beta 400 with all-metal housing and scratch-resistant glass optics which guarantee a long instrument life and high-quality patient assessments.
Features Otoscope Heine Beta 400:
- Instrumentation window with 4.2x magnification. The unique design (patent pending) allows the permanently attached optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- Exceptional depth of field. Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- Large field of view. Gives necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Offer high resolution and distortion free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, bright exposure and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Integrated Insufflation port. Offers proper tympanic mobility testing.
- One-hand operation. Easy thumb control, optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
Features Ophthalmoscope Heine Beta 200:
- Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
- Dustproof housing, maintenance-free.
- Clear images for ocular fundus with the “Aspherical Optical System” patented by HEINE. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Perfect lighting, avoids stray light. Perfect colour temperature for fundus examination.