Otoscope Heine BETA 400 optical fiber, battery-operated handle.
- Folding viewing window with 4.2x magnification. The unique design (patent pending) of the optical system permanently integrated allows to fold it up to operate and clean the instrument head.
- Exceptional depth of field. It provides clear spatial imaging and a wide field of vision.
- Wide field of view. It ensures the necessary visibility and perfect guidance during the examinations.
- Precision optics with multiple coating layers. It provides clear and free of distortion images, even in outlying areas.
- Fiber optic lighting. It ensures bright and uniform light and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and the eardrum.
- Integrated insufflation port. It prevents unwanted air leak during the pneumatic test of eardrum.
- One hand operation. Easy thumb control, optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- Otoscope Heine BETA 400 F.O
- 1 set of 4 reusable specula
- 10 disposable specula AllSpec (5x 2.5 mm and 5x 4 mm diameter)
- Spare lamp
- Battery-operated handle Beta 2.5V
- Hard case