DIAGNOSTIC CENTER MURAL WITH EN100 BETA100 And Ophthalmoscope Otoscope 3.5v BETA200. SANALON speculating AND PLAY
The most efficient transformer wall has been built so far. Why the highest expectations demand the highest quality.
– High performance transformer integrated surge protection.
Constant output voltage of 3.5 V. It is possible simultaneous operation of all mangoes.
– Magnetic switch on / off.
Electronic switch with no mechanical parts. Wear-Yde absolute efficiency.
– Ceramic rheostat built into the handles.
Temperature resistant and wear. Extremely durable (tested on more than 1 million operations). Continuous adjustment of the brightness directly at the head of the handle.
– Soft-Start Technology.
Gradually applied voltage lamps to connect instruments and prolongs its life. This eliminates power surges.
– Modular design. Add a third instrument coupling the extension unit.
You can select the comprehensive program of tools compatible HEINE EN100 wall fountain.
– Optical components mounted on metal carrying parts for better shock resistance and long life.
– Housing protected against dust, without maintenance.
– Sharp images to the back of the eye with "Aspherical Optical System" patented by HEINE. Reflections are eliminated from the cornea and iris.
– The newest XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for clear and glare-free lighting and color temperature ideal for revisions of the fundus.
A new diagnostic otoscope with direct halogen lighting Xenon full metal casing. Very versatile connection and expandable nasal speculum for easy implementation. The large viewing window with 3X optical glass is scratch-resistant. The inner surface of matte black head eliminates glare.
* Full metal boxes. Rugged and long lasting.
* XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
* Large viewing window optical glass scratch resistant. Very sharp image without distortion.
* Wide range of accessories. Very versatile, ideal eg for nasal examinations.
* Integrated view window can be rotated sideways. Easy to implement, the magnifying glass is not lost.
* Connection insufflation. For pneumatic test of eardrum.