Cardiac probe of 5.0 MHz TEE
This tube is passed through the mouth and throat into the esophagus. This allows the doctor to examine the heart and the pipes using an image of great clarity as the heart and the esophagus is sufficiently close and no structures involved.
It is a multiplane probe, small for patient comfort and ergonomic handle that can be used with one hand.
To sonographer Color:
- Frequency range: 4-8.2 MHz
- Number of items: 64
- Field of View (maximum): 90 º
- Frequency Mode-B: 4-7.4 MHz, 5 steps
- Harmonic Frequency: 5-8.2 MHz, 5 steps
- CFM Frequency: 3-4.5 MHz, 5 steps
- Doppler frequency: 3-4.5 MHz, 5 steps
- Rotation: 0-180 º