Chison ECO 5 color doppler ultrasound system, portable, lightweight and high performance.
- 156-ECO5-L7M-A, includes linear probe 5.3-10 MHz (Ref. 156-L7M-A)
- 156-ECO5-C3-A, includes convex probe 3.5 MHz (Ref. 156-C3-A)
- Ultra compact (15.5 cm wide when closed) and lightweight (6.5 kg).
- Built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery 4400 mAh for up to 2.5 hours operation.
- 12” LED monitor with full screen option. Angle adjustment up to 30º.
- Intuitive and easy workflow: you can complete the whole process with a few keystrokes.
- 2 probe connectors.
- Internal memory of 8 GB.
- Images and reports can be saved during scanning and later studied in a readable format (jpg, pdf) on a PC.
- Backlit keyboard that includes function keys (create reports, select application, optimize image, save it and create a CINE-Loop, access the calculation package (measurement), print.
- B mode, M mode, CFM mode, PW mode
- Display mode:
- B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M, CFM, PW, trapezoidal, B+CFM, B+PW, B+CFM+PW
- Pulsed Doppler (PW) with excellent resolution and automatic trace measurement that improves the reliability of the diagnosis.
- Multi-beam Former
- Pulsed color doppler technology (advanced fast frame rate technology, color filter)
- Automatic PW Pulsed Doppler Trace
- Space Compound Imaging
- SRA (speckle reduction algorithm): A technique that uses different algorithms to avoid "stains", smooth tissue images and mark unclear edges
- THI – second harmonic – second harmonic – to improve image quality
- Complete calculation packages: general measures and clinical measurements
- EasyViewTM file system
- Patient information management system
- System for reports creation
- Cine Loop
- 3 USB ports: 2 on the left side and 1 on the right side
- Ethernet port, Video out, VGA port
- Supports thermal and laser printer
- Small parts.
- Peripheral vascular.
- Conventional and superficial muscoloskeletal.
- 156-L7S-A linear 5.3-11.0 MHz
- 156-L7M-A linear 5.3-10 MHz
- 156-V6-A transvaginal 6.0 MHz
- 156-MC6-A micro-convex 6.0 Mhz
- 156-MC3-A micro-convex 3.0 Mhz
- 156-MC5V-A micro-convex 5.0 Mhz