Ultrasound doppler SIUI CTS-8800 Plus 15'' display, with 4D convex probe and software.
A unique portable solution in real-time 3D (4D) B/W to maximize ultrasound imaging function, without compromising quality and functionality. By adopting techniques such as real-time 3D (4D) data display, real time volume rendering, real-time 3D (4D) filtering and real-time lighting simulation, the CTS-8800 is featured with excellent real-time 3D (4D) ultrasound imaging function.
CTS-8800 is a B/W ultrasound machine, but it supports optional software for colour ultrasound.
- Obstetrics (1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester ), fetal echo, Multifetal pregnancy
- Abdomen (PEN), Urology (PEN)
- Thyroid, breast, testes, peripheral vascular, orthopaedics, podiatry, superficial, small parts (PEN)
- Musculoskeletal neurology
- Carotid, vascular (PEN)
- Cardiology, Cardiology (PEN)
- Pediatric cardiology
*(PEN)= Deeper penetration for obese patients.
- Ergonomic, digital, compact design.
- High resolution LCD display 15'' (1024 x 768)
- Digital micropixel images technology for zoom without compromising quality
- GPU processing unit
- With doppler
- Visual angle: 75º
- Backlit keypad
- 2 probe connectors
- 2 probe holders
- Compact and high density volume probe.
- Memory: Cine-memory, B-mode (max. 2000 frames), M-mode (max. 20 minutes), Hard disk 320 GB
- Display modes: B, 2B, 4B, M, B/M, THI, B+PW, trapezoid image
- Zoom: x1.5, x2, x3, x4
- Focus: continuous dynamic focus, dynamic apodisation, dynamic aperture, 1~8 selectable focus transmitter, acoustic lens focus
- Connectivity: video output, S-Video output, VGA, 2 USB, printer port, power inlet, HDMI
- For PC connection, you need a USB disk or DICOM optional software
- Power supply: AC 100V to 240V
- Weight: 10.2 Kg.
- Dimensions: 37 x 21.4 x 38.7 cm.
- Power cable
- Connection lead
- Printer cable
- S-Video cable
- BNC/RCA cable
- Anti-dust cover
- CD recovery system
- 4D convex probe and software.
|Reference||Type||Application||Frequency (MHz)||Max depth||Visual field||Radio||Max frames (Hz)||Biopsy guide|
|164-4DL40G||Convex 4D||Abdomen, Ginecology, Obtretics, Urology||B mode: 4.0/4.7/5.5/6.2/7.0 Colour mode: 2.5/3.0/3.5 Harmonic: 4.0||30.8 cm||68º||R40||371||Not available|
|164-4DC3I20G||Vaginal 4D||Ginecology, 1st trimester, Urology||B mode: 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0/9.0 Colour mode: 4.2/5.0/5.7 Harmonic:4.0||12.6 cm||146º||R10||2119||Not available|
|164-C3L60G||Convex||Abdomen, Ginecology, Obstretics, Urulogy||B mode: 2.0/2.5/3.3/4.2/5.0 Colour mode: 2.0/2.5/3.0 Harmonic: 2.0||30.8 cm||74º||R60||412||Available|
|164-C3L40G||Convex||Abdomen, Ginecology, Obstretics, Urulogy, Cardiology||B mode: 2.0/2.5/3.3/4.2/5.0 Colour mode: 2.0/2.5/3.0 Harmonic: 2.0||30.8 cm||85º||R40||463||Not available|
|164-L7L38G||Linear||Small parts, Arteries, Carotid, Orthopedics, Podiatry||B mode: 5.0/6.2/7.5/10.0/12.0 Colour mode: 5.6/6.2/7.5 Harmonic:5.0||9.5 cm||38 mm||–||218||Available|
|164-C3I20G||Micro-convex||Cardiology, Cardiology (PEN), Pediatrics, Abdomen||B mode: 2.0/2.5/3.3/4.2/5.0 Colour mode: 2.0/2.5/3.0 Harmonic: 2.0||1.6 ~ 30.8 cm||110º||R20||–||Available|
|164-C5I20G||Micro-convex||Cardiology, Cardiology (PEN), Pediatrics, Abdomen||B mode: 4.0/4.7/5.5/6.2/7.0 Colour mode: 2.8/3.5/4.2 Harmonic: 4.0||1.6 ~ 14.2 cm||110º||R20||–||Available|
|164-C6I15G||Micro-convex||Cardiology, Cardiology (PEN), Pediatrics, Abdomen||B mode: 4.5/5.2/6.0/6.7/7.5 Colour mode: 2.8/3.5/4.2 Harmonic: 4.5||1.6 ~ 14.2 cm||86º||R17.5||–||Not available|
|164-V6L11G||Trans-vaginal||Ginecology, 1 Trimester, Urology||B mode: 4.0/5.2/6.0/7.0/9.0 Colour mode: 4.2/5.0/5.7 Harmonic: 4.0||12.0 cm||157º||R11||742||Available|
|164-TRANSRU5L50G||Trans-rectal||Urology||B mode: 4.0/4.7/5.5/6.2/7.0 Modo Color: 3.2/4.0/4.7 Harmonic: 4.0||1.6 ~ 12.6 cm||50 mm||–||285||Available|
|164-TBIPLAU5L50G||Biplane||Ginecology, 1st trimester, Urology||B mode: 5.0/6.6/7.5/10.0/12.0 Colour mode: 5.6/6.2/7.5 Harmonic: 5.0||12.6 cm||183º||R10||927||Available|
- Ref. 164-SOFTCOLOR Colour flow mapping software
- Ref. 164-SOFTPAN Panoramic image software
- Ref. 164-SOFTCOMP Software for compound images
- Ref. 164-SOFTELAST Elastography software
- Ref. 164-SOFTDICOM Software for DICOM
- Ref. 164-SOFTWIFI Wifi module (ultrasounds to iPhone / iPad) *Download SIUI app for iPad and iPhone from app store
- Ref. 164-BIOCONVLIN Biopsy guide for linear and convex probe
- Ref. 164-BIOENDO Biopsy guide for endocavity probe
- Ref. 164-CTSBATTERY Internal battery for CTS ultrasound machines (it must be ordered with the ultrasound machine)
- Ref. 164-TROLLEYCR11 Transport trolley CR-11
- Ref. 164-TROLLEYCR11L Transport trolley CR-11L (with LCD display 15 in)
- Ref. 164-MITSCP31WZ Mitsubishi video color printer
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
Compliance with standards:
- UL 60601-1
- EN 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1
- EN 60601-1-1 and IEC 60601-1-1
- EN 60601-1-2 and IEC 60601-1-2
- EN 60601-1-4 and IEC 60601-1-4
- EN 60601-1-6 and IEC 60601-1-6
- EN 60601-2-37 and IEC 60601-2-37
- EN 62304 and IEC 62304
The certification body TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH declares that this manufacturer has implemented a system to ensure the quality of design, manufacture and final inspection of the respective products / product categories according to Annex II Section 3 of Directive 93 / 42 / EEC on medical devices.