Portable ultrasound SIUI CTS-900 10,4 inch monitor and rechargeable high capacity battery.
Portable ultrasound without sacrificing performance and functionality.
- Ref. 164-CTS900L7I38H Equipped with linear probe
- Ref. 164-CTS900C3I60H Equipped with convex probe
- Small parts
- Vascular periphery
- Portable, digital, compact.
- With car charger.
- 2 hours of battery during normal operating
- 3 hours charging time
- LCD monitor 10,4'
- 1 connector for probe
- Live zoom without distortion, assures quality of the zoomed image, real time based on the unique data processing technique.
- Optimization of an IP key, a key for eight groups of adjustment of parameters optimization and every optimization group has up to 14 parameters to adjust easily optimized images.
- Automatic screenshot.
- Flexible media storage option:
- Storages media: Hard disk, USB, DICOM
- Storage formats: BMP, JPG, AVI Y CIN
- Automatic creation of the document report
- Offline diagnostic function
- File and editing of patient information
- Single Firmware Update, Advanced FPGA platform (programmable gate array field) to perform high performance signal processing and flexible firmware update. on a single USB drive, the user can continuously access, to the latest enhancements to image quality, support with more probes, add new features, etc.
- Memory: Cine-memory, B-mode (max. 256 frames), M-mode (max. 2500 seconds), Hard disk 4 GB
- For connection with the PC, a USB disk is required or through the optional DICOM software.
- Display modes: B, 2B, 4B, M, B/M, Zoom B
- Zoom: x2, x3, x4
- Focus: dynamic continuous focus, 1~8 transmitter selectable focus
- Voltage: AC 100V a 240V
- Weight: 3 Kg. (without battery or probe)
- Dimensions: 8,5 x 29 x 26 cm.
- Lithium Battery
- Car charger
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- User manual
- BNC cable
- Printing cable
|Reference||Type||Application||Frequency (MHz)||Maximum depth||Field of view||Radius||Max. frames (Hz)||Biopsy guide|
|164-L7I38H||Linear||Small parts, Arteries, Orthopedic||5.0/6.2/7.5/8.2/12.0||8.7 cm||4.0~12||38 mm||–||Available|
|164-C3I60H||Convex||Abdomen, Ginecology, Obtreticia, Urology||2.0/2.5/3.3/4.2/5.0||25.2 cm||2.0~5.0||70º||R60||Available|
|164-C6I15H||Micro-convex||Abdomen, cardiology||4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0/9.0||15 cm||4.0~8.5||86º||R17.5||Not available|
|164-V6I11H||Transvaginal||Ginecology, Obtreticia||4.0/5.0/6.0/7.00/9.0||12.6 cm||4.0~9.0||157º||R11||Available|
- Ref. 164-SOFTDICOM900 Softwarefor the DICOM network for CTS-900
- Ref. 164-BIOCONVLIN Biopsy guide to linear and convex probe
- Ref. 164-BIOENDO Biopsy guide for endocavity probe
- Ref. 164-CARRYCASE Carrying case
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
Compliance with standards:
- UL 60601-1
- EN 60601-1 y IEC 60601-1
- EN 60601-1-1 y IEC 60601-1-1
- EN 60601-1-2 y IEC 60601-1-2
- EN 60601-1-4 y IEC 60601-1-4
- EN 60601-1-6 y IEC 60601-1-6
- EN 60601-2-37 y IEC 60601-2-37
- EN 62304 y IEC 62304
The certifying agency TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH declares that this manufacturer has implemented a system to ensure the design quality, manufacture and final inspection of the respective products/cateogries of the products according to annex II section 3 of directive 93/42/CEE concerning medical devices.