Ultrasound machine ECO 1 by Chison, the best value for money within its category.
- 156-ECO1-L7M-A, includes linear probe 5.3-10 MHz (Ref. 156-L7M-A)
- 156-ECO1-C3-A, includes convex probe 3.5 MHz (Ref. 156-C3-A)
- Ultra compact (15.5 cm wide when closed) and lightweight (6 kg).
- Long-life battery of 2.5 hours, lasts longer than the batteries of other machines in its range.
- THI and SRA functions that improve image quality reducing distortion and noise, allowing for more effective diagnostics.
- Clear and sharp images thanks to its high resolution 12” LED display, which offers an unbeatable contrast. Its tilt angle can be adjusted up to 30º.
- One-key to enlarge image to full screen, easy to view from distance.
- Intuitive and easy workflow. With 6 keystrokes you can finish the whole process.
- Images and reports can be saved during scanning and later studied in a readable format (jpg, pdf) on a PC.
- Internal memory of 8 GB.
- Waterproof keyboard cover.
- Display modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Small parts.
- Peripheral vascular.
- Conventional and superficial muscoloskeletal.
- 156-L7S-A linear 5.3-11.0 MHz
- 156-V6-A transvaginal 6.0 MHz
- 156-MC6-A micro-convex 6.0 Mhz
- 156-MC3-A micro-convex 3.0 Mhz
- 156-MC5V-A micro-convex 5.0 Mhz