Portable digital ultrasound scanner WED-2018.
This portable digital ultrasound scanner WED-2018 is an high resolution ultrasound diagnostic equipment that offers images with clarity, stability and high resolution.
Probe according to the purchased reference.
- Micro-computer control.
- Digital scan converter (DSC).
- Digital beam-forming (DBF).
- Real time dynamic aperture (RDA).
- Real time dynamic receiving apodization.
- Real time Dynamic receiving focusing (DRF).
- Digital frequency Scan (DFS).
- This digital ultrasound device includes six display modes: B,B+B,B+M,B+M/M,M and 4B. And furthermore 256 colours in grey scale.
- The system processes real time image display, freeze, save, load, up and down flip, left and right flip, cine loop capability, multi-level scan depth, dynamic range, scan angles, frame correlation, positioning of focus among other functions.
- Sofisticated combined power supply mode with AC adapter, built-in rechargeable battery and three different charging modes.
- Low energy consumption system through advanced power management technology and long-lasting battery time.
- Unique design, small, compact, light and easy to transport.
- Interchangeable AC/DC offers an excellent solution for medical applications indoor and outdoor.
- This device includes main unit, probe and adapter.
- Created with beamforming technology and LCD display related 16:9.
- The probe offers automatic identification and histogram with Gamma correction. This digital ultrasound device numbers examination angle adjustment, as well as automatic report creation (Normal/OB) – probes with 128 optional element arrangement – Numbers a USB 2.0 port and XGA output to upload information immediately.
- Examination mode: Convex, linear, micro-convex.
- Cine loop: ≥500 frames.
- Image storage: ≥64 pictures.
- Battery capacity: ≥4400 mAh
- Monitor: 10.4”.
- Display depth: 240 mm (MAX), 16-level adjustable.
- Examination angle: Visual and adjustable.
- Display mode: B, B+B, B+M, B+2M, M, 4B
- Operation interface: Adjustable Chinese and English.
- TGC: Near zone, distant zona, total gain.
- Image flip: Up/down, left/right, black/ white.
- Focus: Focus number, focus space, focus position.
- Image control: Dynamic range, scan line density, frame correlation, M speed, acoustic power.
- Image process: Smoothen/sharpening, THI , Gamma correction, histogram, pseudo colour.
- Real time depth level: 16 adjustable levels, zoom.
- Measurements: Distance, circumference, area, volume, cardiac, obstetrics (GA, EDD, FW).
- Reports: Abdomen, urology, obstetrics, automatic cardiac reports.
- Body marks: ≥40 types.
- Notes: Date, hour, name, patient ID, sex, age, hospital, full-screen character editor, body marks, position indication.
- Ports: Video, XGA, USB2.0
- 369-PROBE-R20: 5.0 MHz Micro-Convex probe
- 369-PROBE-EL: 7.5 MHz Linear Endorectal probe
- 369-PROBE-HL: 7.5 MHz Linear probe
- 369-PROBE-R13: 6.5 MHz Convex Transvaginal probe
- 369-PROBE-R60: 3.5 MHz Convex probe