PainShield MD produces low frequency, low intensity ultrasonic waves for pain and muscle spasms relief and improvement of local blood flow.
The device includes a rechargeable battery powered driver unit that connects with a cable to an applicator. The ultrasonic waves are generated by a transducer that is incorporated into the applicator. The applicator should be placed on or next to desired treatment area. For maximal effectiveness, the transducer should be in full contact with the skin.
Two applicators are available for use: Reusable patch for body (included) and Reusable facial patch for Trigeminal Neuralgia treatment (optional).
- Relieve muscle aches and pains.
- Relieve muscle spasms.
- Relieve joint contractions.
- Provide improvement in local blood circulation.
- Assist in soft tissue healing including post surgery.
- Assist in wound healing.
- Frequency: 90 kHz ± 0.001 Hz
- Voltage output: 12 V
- Rechargeable battery: Lithium-ion (full charging time ~ 2 h)
- Dimensions: 125 mm (l) x 39.4 mm (w) x 12.6 mm (d)
- Weight: driver: ~ 70 g; patch: ~ 10 g
- Acoustic power: 0.4 W
- Driver cable
- Reusable patch for body (4 units)
- Driver charging cable
Spare parts and optional accessories: