High efficiency examination lamp that meets photobiological standards for medical diagnosis in ORL and ophtalmology.
- Black (Ref. 146-5130-01)
- White (Ref. 146-5130-02)
- Meets photobiological standards as pupils lamp according to EN 62471:2008.
- Pre-focused light spot, homogeneous lighting.
- Xenon light.
- ABS housing with metal clamp, disinfectable.
- User friendly with a switch.
- Includes holder for tongue depressor, batteries and nylon bag.
- Developed to provide durability.
- 3,500 – 4,000 Kelvin
- 60,000 Lux max.
- Light spot: approx. 14 cm diameter (distance 15 cm)
- 2 alkaline batteries AA 1.5V
- XL 2.5V Xenon lamp for e-xam, pack 6 units (ref. 146-11178)