High efficiency examination lamp that meets photobiological standards for medical diagnosis in ORL and ophtalmology.
- Black (Ref. 146-5131-01)
- White (Ref. 146-5131-02)
- Meets photobiological standards as pupils lamp according to EN 62471:2008.
- Pre-focused spot light, homogeneous lighting.
- Natural lighting with high performance LED.
- LED shelf life: at least 20,000 hours.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to the LED and the batteries shelf life.
- ABS housing with metal clamp, disinfectable.
- User-friendly with a switch.
- Tongue depressor holder, batteries and nylon bag included.
- Developed to provide durability.
- 5,000 – 5,500 Kelvin
- 180,000 Lux max.
- Spot light: approx. 11 cm diameter (distance 15 cm)
- 2 alkaline batteries AA 1.5V
- 2.5V LED for e-xam, 1 unit (Ref. 146-12320)