Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor Microlife WatchBP O3.
- Device Ambulatory blood pressure, very affordable and clinically validated.
- Almost all the associations of blood pressure measurements are strongly recommended outside the office in addition to measurements in consultation. The WatchBP O3 usually eliminates many obstacles associated with measurements outside the office.
- Besides being a device for measuring ambulatory blood pressure (MAP) very affordable, the WatchBP O3 incorporates an integrated measurement at home for seven days which follow strict guidelines for measuring the ESH and AHA. Thus the device serves WatchBP O3 total measurement of blood pressure outside the office, validated and recommended for clinical monitoring at home and 24 hour blood pressure.
- The WatchBP O3 has a sophisticated program without charge.
Ambulatory Monitor (24 hours) blood pressure self-measurement schedule incorporated.
- MAP mode 24-hour blood pressure measurement 24-hour fully programmable.
- AMPA Mode 7 days for collecting reliable data on self-measurement.
- Lightweight and compact: more comfortable for the patient.
- PC Connectivity: transmits measurement data to any PC PA connects via USB.
Systematic procedure for measuring the pressure inside and outside the medical consultation.
- During the diagnostic phase, measurements are taken in consultation with the Office WatchBP device and the first visit and follow-up visit. Among these visits, measurements must be collected outside the consultation with the WatchBP O3 (device for measuring blood pressure 24 hours) or device WatchBP Home. Blood pressure data of all these measures can be combined with WatchBP Analyzer program to get the optimal blood pressure profile of each patient.
- Once treatment begins, the device WatchBP Office can still be used as a valuable instrument to check blood pressure of patients at each visit. Combining these measurements with values of blood pressure at home or ambulatory 24 hours, you can determine the optimal treatment.
- When blood pressure is under control, the device can continue to serve WatchBP Home as an important instrument to check blood pressure values and keep you informed.
|Operating temperature||10 – 40 ° C / 50 – 104 ° F|
|15 – 85% maximum relative humidity|
|Storage temperature||-20 – +50 ° C / -4 – +122 ° F|
|– App 15 – 90% maximum relative humidity|
|Weight||260g (including batteries)|
|Dimensions||115 x 80 x 35 mm|
|Measuring procedure||Oscillometric as Korotkoff|
|Measuring range||30 to 280 mmHg – blood pressure|
|40 to 200 beats per minute – pulse|
|Cuff pressure indication||Range: 0 – 299 mmHg|
|Resolution: 1 mmHg|
|Static Accuracy: Pressure within ± 3 mmHg|
|Precision Pulse: ± 5% of reading|
|-Power Source! 4X 1.5 V batteries, size AAA|
Reference to standards:
- EU Directive 93/42/EEC
- NIBP requirements: EN 1060-1 / -3 / -4, EN 60601-2-30, ANSI / AAMI SP10