New dermatoscope Heine NC1 with LEDHQ for non-contact examination.
It allows detailed, non-contact examination of the patient in a first screening, without unnecessary skin contact and disinfection. Should a skin lesion need to be examined more closely, a contact plate can be added (ref. 039-HD000.78.115), transforming the NC1 into a contact dermatoscope with increased magnification and a scale.
The high-resolution optics with achromatic lens system provides high definition images and the LEDHQ lighting ensures natural colours rendering.
- Polarised illumination for detailed views of the crystalline and vascular structures without any need for contact liquids.
- Precision HEINE Optics with 6x magnification. High-quality, aspherical optical system provides unmatched sharpness and resolution.
- LED in HQ. The new standard in LED illumination defines optimal light intensity,homogeneity and colour rendering.
- Colour temperature 5 000 K
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 80, special index for red colours (R9) > 35 on a maximum scale of 100.
- This ensures true tissue colour for the most accurate diagnosis.