Dermatoscope Heine NC1 with contact plate and mini3000 handle.
It allows detailed, non-contact examination of the patient in a first screening, without unnecessary skin contact and disinfection. Should a skin lesion need to be examined more closely, thanks to the contact plate, Heine NC1 can be transformed into a contact dermatoscope with increased magnification and a scale.
The high-resolution optics with achromatic lens system provides high definition images and the LEDHQ lighting ensures natural colours rendering.
- Ref. 039-HD008.78.134 Battery handle mini 3000
- Ref. 039-HD008.78.135 Battery handle mini 3000 rechargeable
- Polarised illumination for detailed views of the crystalline and vascular structures without any need for contact liquids.
- Precision HEINE Optics with 6x magnification – High-quality, aspherical optical system provides unmatched sharpness and resolution.
- LED in HQ – the new standard in LED illumination defines optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering.
- Colour temperature: 5,000 K,
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 80, special index for red colours (R9) > 35 on a maximum scale of 100.
- This ensures true tissue colour for the most accurate diagnosis.
- Magnetic contact plate with magnifier for high quiality images rendering and more precise diagnosis.