Digital automated blood pressure monitor for arms with preformed sleeve suitable for medium (M) and large (L) arms (arm circumference between 22-42 cm).
Thanks to the unique preformed sleeve, you will not need a different cuff for large arm perimeters.
Validated according to the International Protocol of the European Society of Hypertension and the BHS. Also validated for children, obese, and pregnant patients.
- Any user and especially patients with thick arms.
- Individuals with severe high blood pressure.
- Individuals with high variability of blood pressure.
- Senior age, as it is easy to use and easy to read.
- Suitable for professional use, given that the cuff is suitable for different arm sizes and that it uses the IntelliSense inflation system.
- The sleeve adapts to arms perimeters ranging from 22 to 42 cm (medium and large arms)
- It can be plugged to the mains via an OMRON adapter.
- The inflation is performed by the new "IntelliSense" system which represents the most modern method for oscillometric measurement. No need to preset pressure or later inflation.
- It records the last 90 blood pressure and pulse rate measurements and calculates the average of the three last measurements, indicating date and time.
|Power source||4 AA alkaline batteries 1.5 V. (Optional mains adapter)|
|Measurement range||Pressure range 0 – 299 mmHg, 40 – 180 BPM|
|Accuracy||+/- 3 mmHg for blood pressure and +/- 5% for heart rate|
|Deflation||Automatic valve to control air release|
|Battery life||Aprox. 300 measurements|
|Cuff||Preformed for arms from 22 to 42 cm circumference|
|Weight||Approx 530 g without batteries|