The new OMRON M6 range incorporates the most advanced OMRON sensors and indicators to ensure accurate and reliable blood pressure readings. The LED indicator allows to interpret the blood pressure measurement by colored lights that indicate if the reading is within the range of normal values.
The M6 AC comes with a flexible, easy to fit cuff. The 22-42 cm cuff fits almost all arm sizes in adult patients. In addition, the M6 AC includes an AC adapter to plug the monitor when you need it.
- Guide for cuff adjustment. It indicates whether it is correctly adjusted.
- Easy to use cuff. Designed for easy installation and proper fit in most arm sizes of adults.
- Easy high BP alarm. LED indicator: high blood pressure signal.
- Blood pressure. Blood pressure indicator.
- Body movement detection.
- Morning hypertension.
- Detection of arrhythmic pulse.
- Average of three consecutive readings over the last 10 minutes.
- Big display.
- Automatic shutdown.
- Memory capacity for two users.
- Clinically validated. ESH International Protocol.
- Blood pressure monitor
- Protective case
- Set of batteries (4xAA-LR06)
- Records sheet
- Easy cuff sizes M-L (22-42 cm)
- AC Adapter "S"
- User manual
- Digital LCD display
- Oscillometric method
- Measuring range:
- Pressure: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Pulse rate: 40 to 180 beats / minute
- Pressure: ± 3 mmHg
- Pulse rate: ± 5% of display reading
- Inflated by Fuzzy Logic system controlled by electric pump
- Deflated by automatic pressure release valve
- Memory 100 measurements with date and time for each user (1 and 2)
- Voltage: DC6V 4W
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries 1.5 V or AC adapter
- Battery life: approximately 1000 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Applied parts type BF
- Protection against electric shock: EM equipment with internal electric charge (when used only with batteries)
- Class II EM equipment (optional AC adapter)
- Working temperature / humidity: +10 to +40 ° C and 30-85% relative humidity
- Storage temperature / humidity: -20 ° C to +60 ° C and 10-95% relative humidity
- Classification: IP 20
- Weight: 380 g without batteries. Cuff approximately 170 g
- Dimensions (W x H x L):
- Monitor: 124 x 90 x 161 mm
- Cuff: 145 x 594 x 750 mm
- Preformed arm perimeter 22 to 42 cm
- Hose / tube material: Nylon, polyester, polyvinyl chloride
Optional accessories and spare parts:
- 326-O1BS002: Pediatric cuff for arm perimeters 17-22 cm (small).
- 829-DOCM2: Adult cuff for arm perimeters 22-32 cm (medium).
- 326-O1BL001: Obese cuff for arm perimeters 32-42 cm (large).
- 829-DOCUFFW: Adult-obese cuff 22-42 cm.