Desk top blood pressure monitor Riester ri-medic, for clinical use. With 2 cuffs (adult and adult obese, latex-free)
One touch automated and manual blood pressure. World class, clinical grade technology for fast and reliable readings with full range of blood pressure cuff sizes.
- Without bluetooth (Ref. 146-1780)
- With bluetooth (Ref. 146-1781)
- World class, clinical grade NIBP.
- BP independently validated to British Hypertension Society, ESH and AAMI SP10 specifications for adults and children (from 3 years onwards).
- Manual SphygMode with auto-deflate provides consistent patient BP measurement and allows clinicians to verify automated readings without removing the cuff.
- Designed for durability.
- Easy to use one touch operation.
- Fast readings, typically 30 – 40 seconds.
- Tabletop version with rechargeable internal battery.
- Storage basket on the reverse side.
- According to reference: Bluetooth wireless EMR/EHR interface with Management Software.
Automated BP Specification:
- BP measurement: oscillometric
- Measurement range:
- Systolic: 60-270 mmHg
- Diastolic: 30-170 mmHg
- Heart rate: 30-200 bpm
- Read time: 30-40 seconds tipically
- Accuracy: BHS (A/A), ESH, AAMI SP 10:2002
- Heart rate accuracy: +-2% or +-3 bpm
Manual SphygMode BP Specification:
- Deflate rate: 3 mmHg/seg (meets AHA recommendations)
- Velcro nylon inflatable cuff latex-free
- Tube length: 70 cm (cuff only), total tube length: 3.1 metres
Rechargeable internal battery:
- 200 measurements within a 12-hour period, 8–12 hours per charge.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 18 x 25 cm
Weight: 2.2 Kg
Optional accessories and spare parts:
- Velcro cuff for adults, latex-free (Ref. 146-LF107)
- Velcro cuff for obese adults, latex-free (Ref. 146-LF122)
- Velcro cuff for adults small, latex-free (Ref. 146-LF120)
- Velcro cuff for children, latex-free (Ref. 146-LF129)