The densitometer Sonost 2000 is a cost efficient , for the assessment of osteoporosis fracture risk . High precision assist us in the first diagnosis for monitoring changes osteoporotic bone .
- QUS BMD measurement time (Bone Mineral Densitometer ) optimal , with 15 seconds of measurement .
- Removes the range of error that can occur with minimal movement , using the foot support , developed in-house .
- Allows team maintain hygiene allowing easy water wash the outside of the device.
- Economic , because it minimizes the damage using a special silicone balloon .
- Allows high reproducibility since it uses a patented device that places the foot in exactly the same location .
- It has adopted the SOS and BUA for parameter measurement and the values T -score and Z -score.
- Decreases the difference of reproducibility by water temperature change as it has sought the BQI (Bone Quality Index) combining SOS and BUA .
- Has a high stability since unlike probes loose product , fixed probes has at both sides and there is no reproducibility error range for conversion of probes.
- It has a complete kit without any mechanical power allowing high stability and reproducibility.
- Allows for easy washing ( water wash available)
- Allows installation in small spaces thanks to its compact and lightweight .
- Weight 8 Kg
- Ultrasound measurement method
- Measuring location Calcaneus ( heel)
- Measuring time 15 seconds
- Measures SOS- BUA = BQI
- Estimated heel BMD and Bone Quality Index ( BQI ) obtained from attenuation measurements broadband utrasonido (BUA ) and speed of sound ( SOS )
- Precision and accuracy 1 %
- Operating temperature range 17 ~ 36 ° C
- Operating Humidity Range 20 ~ 80 %
- Dimensions 400 * 600 * 370 mm
- Weight 7.3 kg