Digital breathalyzer Yublow CDP 128
- Personal use digital breath tester.
- Very fast, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Portable, light and ergonomic.
- 90% reliable thanks to its advanced technology based on a Japanese gas semiconductor sensor.
Audio and digital messages:
- Status of the batteries.
- Blowing intervals and phases.
- Calibration process, etc.
- This exclusive product is subject to rigorous verification tests prior to its sale.
- It incorporates an intelligent energy saving system.
- Complies with EC regulations. It holds the BS EN61326 certification.
- Sensor type: Gas semiconductor.
- Measurement range: 0.00 – 2.00 g/L. (TAE 0.00 – 1.00 mg/L in air).
- Alarm level: 0.05 g/L. (TAE 0.25 mg/L in air).
- Response time: < 8 sec.
- Warm-up time: < 10 sec. (initial warm-up 18 sec).
- Consumption: DC 3V (2AAA) Batteries.
- Operation temperature: 0º – 45 ºC.
- Relative humidity: < 95%.
- Illuminated screen.
- Shelf life: 3000 tests aprox.
- Size: 90 x 30 x 16 mm.
- Weight: 45 g.
- A practical velvet storage bag.