The Zaphir CDP 3500 breathalyzer is the most technologically advanced device in its range. It includes a platinum electrochemical sensor and allows connection to a Smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Measurements are accurate, and their stability guaranteed in the long term and in a wide range of measures.
- In addition, Zaphir 3500 can display the results not only on its 1.29” colour OLED LCD display, but also on your mobile phone via an App. Connect the device to your Smartphone using Bluetooth to enjoy the App advantges. The app is available for iOS and Android and it allows you to review the records of the tests, select the measurement unit, view graphs, etc.
- Built-in lithium battery 400 mAh rechargeable via USB.
- Its small size allows to take it with you and to be ready when you need it.
- Thanks to the sterile universal mouthpieces with non-return valve, it avoids any risk of contagion, and allows personal or shared use.
- Lithium, rechargeable battery 400 mAh.
- You can charge it with the USB cable connecting it to any mobile phone charger or to a PC.
- Zaphir CDP 3500 is an energy-efficient device, reason why you won’t need to recharge ir very often.
- The Spanish Metrology Center belonging to the Ministry of Industry of Spain has carried out different tests to issue a technical report on the operation of the product, with file number 121937001. Using the procedure CEM-PT0032, the results demonstrate its great reliability.
- It allows to set up the K-factor conversion between BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) and BrAC (Breath Alcohol Concentration) measurements to adapt them to the regulations of each country.
Thanks to its electrochemical sensor, the model Zaphir CDP 3500 BT:
- Provides very linear results, with a very high accuracy level in the range from 0.00 to 2.00 mg/L. In contrast, semiconductor sensor models are accurate in the range from 0.15 to 0.25 mg/L only; beyond this range the margin of error is considerably higher.
- The device requires little maintenance, given that the drift percentage of the sensor typical sensitivity is only 0.6% per month (similar to police breathalysers). In the case of breathalysers with semiconductor sensors, it exceeds 1.3%.
- The oxidation aging of the sensor is much lower with the model Zaphir CDP 3500, thus extending its service life from 2 to 3 times, if compared to the models that use semiconductor sensors.
- The response time to perform tests is up to 3/4 times faster than using similar models with semiconductor sensors.
The app you need to install in your mobile phone is:
- iOS: https://www.cdpsa.eu/qr/Zaphir_CDP_3500_con_Bluetooth_4.0_ios.png
- iOS: https://www.cdpsa.eu/qr/Zaphir_CDP_3500_con_Bluetooth_4.0_Android.png
- Electrochemical fuel cell sensor.
- Operation temperature: 0 ºC to 40 ºC.
- Storage temperature: -30 ºC to 70 ºC.
- Battery: DC 3.7 (400mAh Rechargeable Lithium).
- Approx battery life: 6 hours (up to 700 tests).
- Battery port: Micro USB.
- Consumption: <= 50mAh.
- Display: LCD 1.29" OLED Colour.
- Sample range: 0.000%BAC to 0.450% BAC.
- Accuracy: under 0.10% BAC +- 10%.
- Response time: 0 to 5 seconds.
- App available for iOS and Android (optional, it can also be used without connection to a mobile phone).
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
- Certifications: CE, DOT, CEM, RoHS.
- Weight: 68.8 g.
- Size: 9.55 x 5.3 x 1.73 cm.
- Breathalyser Zaphir CDP 3500.
- Protective cover.
- 5 sterile mouthpieces.
- Micro USB cable.
- User’s manual.
- Metal box.
Optional accessories and spare parts: