The bluetooth breathalyser for App-i smartphones includes the latest technological advances. App-i connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Thanks to the eBAC App, you can perform a breathalyser test easily, check previous tests records, set alarms, etc.
Its small size allows you to carry it everywhere. Moreover, it can be used by more than one user without any health risk thanks the to universal mouthpieces with non-return valve.
- The App-i breathalyser has a high-precision fuel cell sensor that provides stable and accurate measurements thanks to an electrochemical reaction between the platinum and ethanol molecules.
- Furthemore, thanks to the bluetooth connection, you can take advantage of the resources of your Smartphone processor. You will obtain quick and accurate results, as multiple sample points are measured applying a complex analysis algorithm that allows to obtain professional results.
- You need to install the eBAC App on your mobile phone (available for iOS and Android). It is very intuitive and allows multiple configurations.
- The App-i breathalyser for smartphones is indicated for use in terminals with bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
You can set the sample range easily by accessing the app Settings menu and selecting one of the following ranges:
- 0.00~5.00 ‰ BAC
- 0.00~0.500 % BAC
- 0.00~500.0 mg/100ml
- 0.00 ~2.500mg/L
You can select one of the following units:
- Mg/L in exhaled air.
- % BAC.
- ‰ BAC.
- Another advantage is the small size and the light weight of this high precision breathalyser (only 40 gr), easy to transport and carry away.
- The App you need to install is:
- Compatible terminal: iPhone 4S or later version with bluetooth.4.0 and Android terminals with bluetooth.
- Operation temperature: 0ºC~45ºC for an improved performance.
- Energy input: built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 59 x 58 x 21 mm
- Weight: 40 gr
- CE certificate
- USB cable
- 2 mouthpieces