Wireless Printer for CDP ethylometers 8100 (Ref: 709-CDP8100) – 8800 (Ref. 709-CDP8800).
Wireless Printer for cdp-8100 ethylometers electrochemical sensor allows the printing of receipts remotely from a distance without wires up to 50 meters. A single printer is capable of serving more than 5 ethylometers simultaneously, thus dramatically optimizes the effectiveness and productivity of resources in a process of control, especially at the roadside.
- Print Method: Direct thermal paper.
- Print Paper Width: 58 mm.
- Valid print width: 48 mm.
- Print Density: 8 dots / mm. (203 dpi), 384 dots / line.
- Print speed: 32 mm / second (approximately).
- Print Paper Weight: 60 – 80 um.
- Print source: GB Level I, Chinese Character Library, ASCII Characters, EAN13, EAN8 barcodes, Graph.
- Life of print head: 50 km.
- Operating temperature: 5 º C – 45 ° C
|Relative Humidity: 20% – 85%.|
- Storage temperature: -20 º C – 70 ° C.
|Relative Humidity: 5% – 95%.|
- Dimensions: 77.4 x 103 x 36 mm.
- Weight: 200g (not including paper roll).
- Paper Roll Diameter: 40 mm (approximately).
- Interface: Wireless.
- Paper feed mode: Clamshell mode.
- Black mark Location: Available.
- Roll Paper end detection: When paper runs out, the mode indicator flashes.
- Print Command: ESC / POS command compatible.
- Power supply: Rechargeable Nickel – Hydrogen (1500 mAh).
- Notice to battery: When the battery runs out. the Power Indicator turns red and beeps.
- Automatic Sleep Mode: If the printer is not printing signals for a time, enter the Idle mode automatically. It will run again, automatically, when you receive any print signal.
- Time to recharge the battery: 1 to 3 hours.
- Usage time of battery: After charging the battery, with a density of less than 25%, print 90 meters and 12 hours in standby mode. Take this as a reference parameter, the time may vary depending on usage.
- Reference device.
- Number of printed report.
- Room temperature.
- State or mode of the device ..
- Individual examined.
- Vehicle registration.
- Signature of person examined.
- Police Reference (number plate).