Digital coin-operated breathalyzer Blow and Go with 4.3" display. No mouthpieces required, it works with standard cylindrical straws.
- Very intuitive and easy to use. It incorporates a touch screen.
- Compact and resistant casing.
- Specially designed for bars and restaurants.
- Maximum measurement accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor which may be recalibrated or replaced.
- When it is on, it shows the time and date in digital format.
- It includes a large case to collect coins.
- The coin diameter can be modified easily.
- The tests are carried out by blowing through standard cylindrical straws.
- True color touch screen 4.3”TFT.
- RTC: screen clock function in 12/24 format.
- Sensor type: state-of-the-art electrochemical with replacement module.
- Measurement range: 0.00 – 2.00 mg/L BrAC (0.00 – 4.00 BAC).
- Air sample time: 6 seconds.
- Analysis time: 3-10 seconds.
- Data format: Mg/L (BrAC), g/L (Promile) and % BAC.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.003 Mg/L BrAC.
- Power supply: AC 110 ~ 220, DC. 9V.
- Number of coins required to activate the test: 0 to 15, configurable by the user.
- Coin deposit capacity: approx, 200 pcs.
- Diameter (tolerance): 18-31 mm.
- Thickness (tolerance): 1.2mm-3.0 mm.
- Straw deposit capacity: approx, 300 pcs = 7mm.
- Weight: 5.0 kg.
- Dimensions: 25 x 10.5 x 40 cm.