Ethylometer Alcotest 7110 MKIII
It analyzes ethanol content in the aspirated air. The results are printed in a document that can be used as a legal argument.
- Model approval according with the Order of 27th July of 1994.
- High measure pressure with digital screen indication of 3 characters, with illumination.
- Print measurements results, certified, with legal value, after the previous official recognition.
- It is possible to print the personal data in the analysis, using a keyboard.
- Immediate identification of the residual alcohol in the mouth.
- Dual sensor system, electrochemical and infrared, to avoid the interference of other substances.
- Protection against tampering with automatic vigilance of breath samples.
- It is easy to change the time, to wintertime ot summertime.
- Transportable, there are not moving parts in the unit of measure.
- The transporting case offers a complete protection.
- It is possible to supply the dispositive through the electric network or the car battery.
- It is easy to maintain thanks to the memorized service.
|Model||ALCOTEST 7110 MKIII|
|Application||Tangible analyzer for measuring the breath ethanol in locals and police vehicles, governmental delegations, operating installations, hospitals and rehabilitation centres.|
|Model approval||0871 94 019 16|
Portable device with a metal case, with flexible tube of heated sampling, alphanumeric display of 40 characteres, printer, power point for electrical network and car battery of 12 V and keyboard connector.
|Measuring principle||Absoption of the infrared radiation of a specific alcohol wavelength (9,5 μm). Electrochemical sensor.|
Operating environmental conditions/storage
Temperature range of 0 to +40ºC / -40 to 70 ºC (104 ºF / -40 a 158 ºC)
Relative humidity range from 10 to 95 %
Atmospheric pressure range from 600 to 1300 hPa
|Warm-up time||10 minutes, at 20 ºC (68 ºF)|
|Printer||Needle with cassette tape|
|Printing paper||Normal paper of 58 mm width|
|Clock||Day/month/year and hour/minute|
Supply voltage: 230 V +10 % -15 %; 50/60 Hz (another electric characteristics, under request).
From 10,5 to 14 V CC since the car electrical installation.
Power consumption during warm-up phase, 70 W aprox. Operating, 30 W aprox.
|Dimensions||400 x 130 x 265 mm / 15.7 x 5.1 x 11.2 in (width x high x deep)|
|Weight||9 Kg, aprox. / 19.8 lb|