HL 1200 examination lamp 12 V / 20 W with light tripod on wheels, polycarbonate.
Improved lighting quality using innovative technology. 100% more light. The HL 1200 is a flexible halogen examination lamp with a new reflector lamp IRC 20 W. It uses an innovative technology to obtain a bright, concentrated white light. More than twice as bright if compared with conventional lamps of 20 W.
- Compact lamp head. More freedom of movement and an unobstructed view for the examiner.
- Built-in colour filter. It avoids the discomfort of the patient.
- It turns 180 º. Flexible and easy to position.
- It meets all relevant quality requirements. Patient protection is guaranteed even if the bulb fails.
- Fixed construction of the flexible section. Light can be adjusted in almost any position. It remains fixed and will not drop or fall.
- Anti-tip tripod on wheels. It avoids tipping and improves safety in the clinic or in the office.
- Durable IRC halogen reflector lamp 12 V/20 W. Bulb shelf life 4,000 hours.
- Light output 90,000 lux at 30 cm. Bright, white light.