Examination lamps LED cold light
- The high performance LED examination lamps guarantee an excellent lighting. They feature quality light, cold light without infrared, proper colour temperature, long life LED and low electric comsumption.
- Accurate, ergonomic, liable and functional design.
- The head can be placed according to the characteristics of every examination.
- Screws in the ball joint and in the horizontal arm to adjust them to the desired position.
- The L21-25 series lamps are especially indicated for medical offices, examination rooms, clinics and hospitals. Available in three models: with rolling base (base with 4 whels Ø80mm, 2 with brakes), ceiling model and wall model.
- The light intensity emitted by the 5 LED modules provides 100,000 lux at a distance of 50 cm to the scan field with a colour temperature of 4750º K, which guarantees a high quality cold light, not altering the colour of the tissues nor the temperature in the operative field.
- Removable, sterilisable handle.
- On/off switch built-in to the head.
(Check images with drawings and sizes)
- Light intensity:
- at 0.1 m: 150,000 lux.
- at 0.8 m: 170,000 lux.
- at 0.5 m: 100,000 lux.
- Colour temperature: 4,750 ºK.
- Diametre of working field:
- Ø at 50 cm: 10 cm.
- Ø at 100 cm: 13 cm.
- Light source: LED.
- LED life: 50,000 h.
- Lamp voltage: 12 V.
- Power: 50 W.
- Field regulator: No.
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V / 47-63 Hz.
- Sterilisable handle: Yes.
- Size of the dome: Ø 215 mm.
- Material: painted aluminium.
- Colour: RAL 9002.
- L21-25R 12.5 kg standing version
- L21-25T 10.5 Kg ceiling version
- L21-25P 7.5 Kg wall version
- Packing dimensions: 131.5 x 46 x 26 cm 0.157 m3.