Lamp suitable for minor surgery and advanced exploration LED L33-38.
Se models: With rotating support, wall support or ceiling support.
Lamp suitable for minor surgery and advanced exploration. The optimal dimentions allow and easy and reliable use, with a uniform working area lightning as well as a high level of safety for the patient and for the user.
High profitability thanks to the simple maintenance, low consumption and long life of the components.
- Illumination intensity: 100 cm : 70,000 lux
- Colour temperature: 4,750 ºK
- Ø Light field d10: 35 cm
- Ø Light field d50: 18 cm
- Depth of field (L1 + L2): >150 cm
- LED modules: 8
- Lifetime LED: 40,000 h
- Power: 60 W
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V / 47-63 Hz
- Sterilisable handle: Yes
- Size of light head: Ø 330 mm
- Colour: RAL 9002
- Reference 194-L3338R: With rotating support.
- Reference 194-L3338P: With wall support.
- Reference 194-L3338T: With ceiling support.