Orion surgical lamp 40 cm 130,000 luxes. Suitable for small, advanced and periodontal surgery.
It is especially recommended for operating theatres where the surgeon needs a small lamp to avoid interference with other overhead equipment. Excellent for oral and aesthetic plastic surgery. It has 30 elliptical reflectors split into 6 modules, each containing 5 LEDs, providing 130,000 Lux.
The E-View system lets the surgeon adjust the extent of the lit field (extended view). It allows to increase the light area up to 32 cm and the exterior light intensity at 6,000 lux. The central light intensity is the right one for each surgical procedure. This function is suitable for thoracic and ventral surgery and for cesarean sections.
- EndoLed. In order to have ambient light during endoscopic surgery, the EndoLed function allows to light only a group of lights and to set the light intensity and colour temperature.
- Cold light. The increase of thermal radiation on operatory field is proportional to the quantity and to the power of Leds. Tecno-Gaz, thanks to indirect light concept, uses a small amount of Leds.
- O-Glass technology. The light source is protected by O-Glass, a tempered protective glass coated with a special film to avoid shards falling into the operating field in the unlikely event that it shatters. The glass is non static, scratchproof and does not yellow with age.
- Light intensity at 1 m distance (Ec): 130 Klx
- Colour temperature of irradiated energy: 4,500/5,000 ºK
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 96 Ra
- R9: ≥ 90
- Number of leds: 30
- Fixed focus
- Light area diameter adjustable from 16 to 28 cm
- Electronically adjustable diameter
- Diameter of light field at 10% of light intensity (d10): 160 mm
- Diameter of light field at 50% of light intensity: 80 mm
- Illumination depth IEC 60601-2-41 (L1+L2) at 20%: 95 mm
- Total irradiated energy Ee when the illumination reaches the maximum level: 299 W/m2
- Ratio between the irradiated energy Ee and the illumination Ec: 2.99 mW/m2.lx
- UV energy irradiated for a wavelength lower than 400 nm: 0.002 W/m2
- Led life: > 50,000 hours
- Alternate voltage (V a.c.): 100 ÷ 240
- Continuous voltage (V d.c.): 24
- Frequency: 59/60 Hz
- Absorbed power: 50 VA
- Light intensity control (%) 25-100% in 10 steps
- Colour: RAL 9003
- Directive: 2007/47/EC
- Standard: IEC 60601-2-41
- Product classification: Medical device Class 1
- Exterior diameter of reflector: 40 cm
- Light emission surface: 712 cm2
- Weight: 35 Kg