Red light therapy device.
- Red light therapy devices are mainly used as an adjuvant therapy for soft tissue injuries and pain relief.
- It is mainly applied for its anti-inflammatory effects in acne, dermatitis, folliculitis, etc.
- It relieves chronic pain and promotes wound healing.
The most common indications are:
- Muscle strain, cervical spondylosis, periarthritis of shoulder joint (frozen shoulder), osteoarthritis, soft tissue injuries and wound healing.
Skin ulcers, decubitus ulcer, herpes, phlebitis, dermatitis, folliculitis, acne, felon, chilblains, condyloma, infected wounds, abscesses, ulcers, strain of lumbar muscles, cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, osteoarthritis, injury in soft tissue, scald, burn, wound healing.
Frequency and duration of treatment:
- Normally 1-2 sessions a day for 30 minutes (default settings).
- 20-30 days for a treatment with interval of one week.
- For chronic condition long-term use may be needed.
The arm of the lamp is completely flexible and adapts to every position, allowing a comfortable patient position.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60HZ / 35VA
- Input power: 35VA
- Wavelength: 620 nm~ 630 nm.
- Brightness: ≥ 8000 cd / m2
- Timing control: 1 min ~ 90 min, time adjustable range every 5 min.
- Normal shelf life of irradiation head MTBF: ≥ 10000 hours.
- Fuse: F0.5AL250V φ5 × 20
- Type of protection against electric shock: I
- Type of applied part: No applied part.
- Display size: 4.7 x 7.7 cm.
- Device size (w/o arm): 13 x 26 x 29 cm.
- Max. height arm: 75 cm. approx.
- Min. height arm: 25 cm. approx.
- Working environment:
- Temperature: 5ºC ~ 40ºC,
- Relative humidity: ≤ 80 %,
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 hpa ~ 1060 hpa.
- Main unit including lamp
- Flexible arm
- Power cable
- 2 supporting clips
- User manual