Multifunction ultrasound cleaner Sonica SAM 3
|Model||Reference||Dimensions||Capacity||Useful capacity||Dimensions||Power||Dry cycle||Heat desinfection||USB|
|Basic||284-0900240001||300 x 340 x 150mm||9,5L||7,5L||405 x 540 x 510mm||1600W||YES||NO||NO|
|3L||284-0900240002||300 x 340 x 150mm||9,5L||7,5L||405 x 540 x 510mm||1600W||YES||YES||YES|
A truly innovative and safe system for patients and users in a single application.
Ultrasonic washing with automatic dosage of detergent / disinfectant, multiple rinse cycles with water supply , dry cycle at 85 ° C , special disinfection cycle at 93 ° C for 3 minutes (only for SAM Sonica 3L , ref. 284 -0900240002) , drying cycle and USB output (only for Sonica SAM 3L , ref. 284-0900240002) with data on treatment cycles of surgical instruments in a single application.
It strictly respects all stages envisaged by the treatment protocol for surgical instruments before sterilisation.
It reduces risks while handling infected instruments.
The insertion of a specific password by a health responsible, avoids contact with the installed features.
- Ventilation system integrated in the lid.
- Spray nozzles for multiple rinse cycles.
- Filling of detergent / disinfectant .
- Innovative dry system at 85 ° C .
- Heat disinfection cycle at 93 ° C for 3 minutes. (Only for Sonica SAM 3L , ref. 284-0900240002)
- Multiple automatic rinse system (patented and registered) .
- Stainless steel container 9.5 L.
- Hose for liquid outlet, with drain pump.
- Connexion to running water.
- USB port. (Only for Sonica SAM 3L, ref. 284-0900240002)
- Big LCD display with touch screen.
- Stainless steel structure .
- Ultrasound cleansing.Sweep System technology.
- Automatic cycle of multiple pressure rinsing. Patented system. Sonica SAM 3L (ref. 284-0900240002) ensures a residue of anionic detergent lower than 01µg/L.
- Automatic cycle of heat desinfection at 93°C during 3 minutes. Minimum value A0 3500.
- Special dry cycle. Innovating and patented Soltec system.
- Automatic: the surgical instrument is clean, decontaminated, rinsed ,thermally disinfected and dried ; all in a single use.
- Safe: all phases are carried out with clean water, avoiding any contamination risk.
- USB (Only for Sonica SAM 3L, ref. 284-0900240002): USB output for recording the instrumental traceability process.
- Effective: Ensures better results thanks to ultrasounds and to 'Sweep System ' technology. Each instrument reprocessing stage is controlled by a microprocessor of 32 bits.
- Inexpensive: It reduces time and overall costs. It only uses 60ml of detergent / disinfectant per cycle.