Polyamide roll for dry heat sterilisation.
References and measures:
|Reference||Measures (width x length)|
|787-RIL08||80 milimetres x 200 metres|
|787-RIL15||150 milimetres x 200 metres|
|787-RIL42||420 milimetres x 200 metres|
- Thanks to its high melting point, it is particularly suitable for sterilisation by dry heat . It can also be used for steam sterilisation.
- Impermeability to microorganisms.
- Sealing must be carried out with an impulse-based system.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Not compatible with reference QM-SEALING.
Suitable for alimentary use:
- It is also used for food products. It has been manufactured in accordance with current EU rules for plastic materials and items that are to be in contact with food products.
|Total thickness||30-50 μ +/- 10%|
|Melting point||218 ºC|
|Tensile strength||(kg/15 mm.) 3|
|Tear resistance||(%) 250|
|Temperature||-40ºC – 160ºC|
|Resistance to low temperatures||Freezing|
|Resistance to high temperatures||Dry heat sterilisation|
|Recommended storage conditions||20º C – 50 % H.R.|