Equipment for decontamination and disinfection of air STERILAIR PRO.
- In all clinics where they use gas, compressed air and ultrasound 60% of the microparticles are infected 70% of those infected are microparticles of less than 0.3 microns and are then absorbed by the human body The human being breathes 10,000 liters of air in 8 hours. A high percentage of hospitalized patients contract viral diseases through air.
Advantages and benefits:
- Reduces the risk of contamination of workers, as the law also requires this.
- Reduces or eliminates the costs and benefits lost as a result of long absences due to illness.
- Reduces or eliminates risks to patients, creating a bacteriologically pure environment.
- Safeguards your professional image and reputation, protects the health, of your staff and patients.
- Guarantees the elimination of all microorganisms including spores.
- Air is introduced into the sterilization chamber inside the device, thus eliminating any microbial radiation in air.
- Can operate continuously, even in the presence of people, ensuring maximum protection for operators.
- Very silent. Compact size and easy installation Plug and Play.
- Coverage up to 100 m3.
- Number of phases: 1
- Type of Operation: Continuous
- Flow m3 / h.: 120
- Noise level (dBA): 32
- Lamps: 4 UV-C tubes G13T8 25W (7W UVGI)
- Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- UVC rays Issue: No
- Ultraviolet Energy: 69 W/cm2 at 1 m (per lamp)
- Equipment: dust filter, electronic programmer.
- Structure: Aluminium.
- Approx. lamp: 9000 h.
- Germicidal Lamp Control: Anti UV-C (warning light)
- Supply voltage: 230 VAC + -10%
- Maximum current of fuses: 2A
- Frequency supply voltage: 50-60 Hz
- Maximum electric power consumption: 150 W
- Net weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 82 x 27 x 11 cm