Biological indicator EZTEST® 20 units
- Non sterile
- Biological indicators are generally used for steam cycles.
- For determining the microbicidal effectiveness of a sterilisation steam process by destroying the biological activity in the inoculated strip.
- After 24 hours, no colour change is considered successful sterilisation.
Instruccions for use:
- Place the bioindicator together with the load to be controlled.
- Proceed to routine sterilisation cycle.
- When the process is complete, verify that the process indicator printed on the label has changed from blue to brown.
- After removing the indicator from the steriliser, wait 10 minutes to cool it down.
- Place the indicator vertically with the coloured cap up into the hole located on the top right of the incubator.
- Tilt the indicator within the hole to the right until the end of the cavity.
- Remove the indicator, check that the glass ampule is broken and the culture medium is in contact with the strip of inoculated spores.
- Place the bottle for incubation in any of the cavities numbered from 1 to 13 .
- After 24 hours, check the result of incubation and discard the indicator previously removing the label with the result, to file it in the control sheet.
- Incubation at 57ºC for 24 hours.