- The Hydra EVO is a steam autoclave for the sterilisation of instruments.
- 2 sterilisation cycles: possibility of choosing two cycles at 134°C or 121°C.
- Fully automatic preheating, sterilisation and drying phases.
- Lock system with operator safety pin. Thermodynamic system for expelling “cold” air pockets.
- Chamber made entirely of stainless steel, with band-type heating element to guarantee even heating.
- 4 aluminium trays.
- Electronic control with digital display, that allows digital display of time and temperature.
- Sterilisation process control, through the systematic management of a microprocessor.
- Control function through autoclave blockage in case that there is not enough water.
- New user friendly design, with a greater attention to general appearance and finish.
- Height mm 385
- Width mm 442
- Depth mm 500
- Weight Kg 35
- Main Voltage 230 V ± 10% A.C.
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Chamber diameter mm 243
- Chamber depth mm 320 (HYDRA EVO); mm 400 (HYDRA EVO PLUS)