Autoclave Black Dragon 8 litres class B for tattoo studios.
|Programmes||Temperature||Pressure||Sterilisation time||Total time||Type||Max. load||Max. load per tray|
|Solid||134 ºC||210 kPa||4 min||14-25 min||Solid unwrapped||2 Kg||0.60 Kg|
|121 ºC||110 kPa||20 min||25-40 min|
|Wrapped||134 ºC||210 kPa||4 min||20-45 min||Solid unwrapped||1.5 Kg||0.60 Kg|
|121 ºC||110 kPa||20 min||30-50 min||Solid or hollow simple wrapped||2 Kg||0.60 Kg|
|Liquid||134ºC||210 kPa||10 min||25-50 min||Liquid||0.60 kg||0.20 kg|
|121ºC||110 kPa||30 min||30-55 min|
|Textile||134 ºC||210 kPa||8 min|| |
|Porous unwrapped||0.50 Kg||0.15 Kg|
|Porous simple wrapped||0.35 Kg||0.10 Kg|
|121 ºC||110 kPa||30 min||30-55 min||Porous double wrapped||0.25 Kg||0.10 Kg|
|Hollow simple wrapped||1.5 Kg||0.30 Kg|
|Solid or hollow double wrapped||1 Kg||0.30 Kg|
|Prion||134 ºC||210 kPa||18 min||30-50 min||Porous unwrapped||0.50 Kg||0.15 Kg|
|Porous simple wrapped||0.35 Kg||0.10 Kg|
|Porous double wrapped||0.25 Kg||0.10 Kg|
|Hollow simple wrapped||1.5 Kg||0.5 Kg|
|Solid or hollow double wrapped||1 Kg||0.3 Kg|
|B&D test||134 ºC||210 kPa||3.5 min||15-35 min||–||–||–|
|Helix test||134 ºC||210 kPa||3.5 min||15-25 min||–||–||–|
|Vacuum test||–||–||–||17-20 min||–||–||–|
- A cycle will not start unless the door is firmly closed.
- An automated system with double hydraulic locking device prevents the door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- The safety valves prevent overpressure in the generator and in the chamber.
- A safety thermostat prevents overheating in the chamber and in the generator.
- An automatic safety lock prevents accidental opening of the door during the sterilisation. A power protector automatically cuts off power in case of short circuit or if power supply is not very stable.
- The failure alarm indicates a cycle failure and provides an error code.
- The door alarm indicates that the door is not properly closed.
- The low water alarm indicates when the water tank is empty or too full.
- Power supply: 220-240V; 50/60 Hz; 10A
- Chamber: 170 x 320 mm
- Breaker: F16A / 400V
- Nominal power: 1500VA
- 1500 VA
- Sterilisation temperature: 121 ºC / 134 ºC
- Capacity of the distilled water tank: 2.5 L
- Working temperature: 5 ºC / 40 ºC
- Working relative humidity: Max. 80%, non condensing
- Overall dimensions: 414 x 365 x 530 mm
- Net weight: 34.5 Kg
- Max. noise level: <70 dB
- Atmospheric pressure: 76 / 106 kPa
- Distilled water tank
- LCD display
- Control panel
- Main power switch
- Drain connector (distilled and used water tank)
- USB port
- Safety valve
- Ventilation grid
- Circuit breaker
- Power cable
- Rating plate
- 2 instrument trays
- Tray rack
- Tray holder
- Door adjustment tool
- 2 draining hoses
- Door gasket
- User manual
- 93/42/EEC Directive on Medical Devices.
- 97/23/EEC Directive on Pressure Equipment.
- EN 13060 Small Steam Sterilisers.
- EN 61326, EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1 Safety requirements.
- EN 61010-2-040, IEC 61010-2-040 Specific requirements for steam sterilisers used for treatment of medical materials.
AUTOCLAVE – step by step:
1- Open the door, take the tools and accessories that are within the sterilisation chamber, remove the wrapper and clean them.
2- Connect the power cord to a suitable power source.
3- Connect the printer (optional. It is sold separately, ref. 922-PRINTER04).
4- Swith on: The main switch is located on the right bottom area in the front panel.
- Once activated, the LCD screen is on, where basic operation icons such as the position of the door, the water level, the sterilisation programme, date, time, etc. appear.
5- Fill tank with distilled water.
- Remove the top lid and fill, if you hear a signal, it means that you exceeded the permitted level of water in the tank, please stop immediately and drain the amount of water necessary for the signal off.
6- Preparation of instruments:
- Place instruments made of different materials in different trays, however take care to separate them before sterilisation.
- If the instruments are not stainless steel, put some sterilisation paper between the tray and the instruments.
- Do not allow direct contact between instruments of different materials.
- Verify that all instruments are in correct position.
- Place instruments such as lenses, containers, tubes, etc. inverted, so that water does not stagnate within them.
- Do not overload the trays beyond their limit.
- Do not overlap the trays on top of each other, or put them in direct contact with the wall of the sterilisation chamber.
- Do not use metal clips or pins, this may impair the operation of the steriliser.
- Wrap the instruments one by one. If you need to wrap several instruments together, make sure that they are made of the same material.
- Seal the pouch with special adhesive tape for sterilisation or use a heat sealer.
- Make sure that the pouch is properly positioned within the chamber on the trays (resting on the plastic part).
7- Choose the sterilisation programme.
8- Start the sterilisation cycle.
- After selecting the sterilisation programme, insert instruments into the chamber on the trays, using the supplied plastic handle.
- Once the instruments are placed within the chamber, close the door by turning the knob.
- Caution: make sure to close the door, otherwise the steriliser displays an alarm and can not start or the programme stops during the cycle.
9- Start the sterilisation programme.
- Press the start button, then the steriliser starts operating during approximately 30-75 minutes.
10- Sterilisation cycle finished.
- After finishing the sterilisation cycle, the printer (not included*) will print the full report automatically and the data will be saved in the USB memory (.txt format).
- After the pressure drops to zero, you can open the door and remove the instruments. The steriliser alerts by a beep once the sterilisation cycle is completed.
- Caution: Use the supplied plastic handle for supporting trays when you take out the instruments.
IMPORTANT: Do not reuse used water.
- There must be at least 10 cm of free space around the steriliser, 25 cm at the top, and enough room to open the door.
- The place where the steriliser is used must have proper ventilation.
- The steriliser must be placed on a stable surface and at an appropriate height for handling.
- Do not cover or block the lateral outlets or the outlet air grid of the condenser fan.
- Do not place the steriliser near water sources.
- Keep away from heat sources.
Example of printed report:
Pressure: 206.0 kPa
Drying time: 08min
Sterilisation time: 4.0Min
Time Temp. pressure
Start 12:28:17 089.0C
T1: 12:31:32 087.1C -075.0kPa
T2: 12:33:43 110.2C 052.0kPa
T3: 12:36:37 088.9C -080.0kPa
T4: 12:39:20 114.7C 053.7kPa
T5: 12:43:37 087.9C -080.0kPa
T6: 12:50:40 134.8C 206.0kPa
TS: 134.7C 209.5kPa
Max. Temperature: 135.2C
Min. Temperature: 134.3C
Max. Pressure: 214.0kPa
Min. Pressure: 204.9kPa
T7: 12:54:39 134.4C 211.4kPa
T8: 12:57:36 102.1C -060.0kPa
T9: 12:59:54 098.2C -060.0kPa
End 13:04:07 102.4C
Cycle No .: 00017