Europa B Pro. Sterilitation Autoclave with charges type B.
Europa B Pro is an autoclave of new technologic conception, intended to sterilise type B charges.
Europa B Pro has sophisticated solutions that makes the Europa B Pro the best autoclave with quality/price ratio in the current market.
- Electric control. Manage with a new electronic system, equiped with an advanced microprocessor.
- Cooler system. new cooler system, with a double bodie radiator.
- Sterilization cycles. 121ºC-134ºC suitable for free materials than for enveloped materials. All cycles are for type B charges.
- Dynamic pressure during the sterilisation with autoclaves Europa B Pro.
- Security mechanism at the door. The door has three security mechanisms:
- Mechanic-electromagnenit: it actionates at the moment that the cycle of sterilisation begins and locks completly the opening of the door. This mechanism can be desactivated when the cycle ends, pressing the button and when there is possitive pressure close to 0.
- Electric: it actives automatically when an attempted force to opening the device is determinated.
- Dinamic: acts in the bord structure.
- Applicated security standards
- Certificated security valve.
- PED in the sterilization chambers.
- Chamber isolation with a certificated ceramic material.
- Automatic barometric alinement, installed during the first on of the device with no need of technical intervetions.
- Automatic night cycles, with an anti-condensation system and automatic turn off, with a memory effect.
- Provision for watter supply.
- P.I.D. means Proportional Integral Derivate and represents the apex of closed loop controls. The structure of this technologically advanced control is simple and flexible. P.I.D. ensures a constant control and monitoring of the whole operating system of the autoclave, acting automatically in case of anomalies or incorrect values in technical and electronic parameters. This device behaves like a “real technician” with real-time diagnostic and intervention capability. This solution reduces anomalies and warnings, granting maximum reliability and minimising the machine inactivity times (if any).
- Packing and no-packing cycle 121 ºC
- packing and no-packing cycle 134 ºC
- Cycle 134 ºC Prion
- Cycle 134 ºC Flash
- Test Helix / Bowie & Dick
- Test Vacuum
- Capacity: 18 Litres
- Voltage: 230 +-10% VAC
- Max. current: 10 A
- Voltage frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Max. absortion poower: 1700W
- Sound level: <70 db A
- Working pressure: Máx. 2,4 bar
- Max. vacuum: -0,9 bar
- Max. temperature: 138 ºC
- Max. working altitude: 2000 m
- Working temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC
- Max. relative humidity at 30 ºC: 80%
- Max. relative humidity at 40 ºC: 50%
- Weight: 61 Kg.
- Width: 50 cm
- Hight: 40 cm
- Depth: 64 cm
- Anodized aluminum tray holder 192 x 165 x 280 mm
- 4 trays (184 x 286 x 17 mm)
- Key for tray extration and door regulation
- Cloth for cleaning the cell and the seal of the door
- Water fill tube with filter
- Water drainage tube
- Plastic splitter
- 2 fittings for the dowloading faucets
- Overflow pipe for clean water
- Overflow pipe for used water
- Power cord
- Memory card