- Clog designed following the instructions on biomechanical health. The use of skin and padded collar with components of maximum lightness and comfort make it ideal for all those people who work standing up.
- Flexible Material box-calf leather of 1.6 mm. Formed by perforated shovel thousand points for transpiration of the foot, thermoplastic cap with direct injection into the toe and trim latex foam padding around 20 mm. to prevent rubbing at the instep to be elastic. Hilo tone and normal stitch length.
- Pull back leather brass buckle painted white to pass 20 mm heel pin chancleo avoiding dangerous when walking and increase the safety index.
- Template Thermoformed and padded with the anatomy of the foot of man. Formed by a palmilla of Texon on which injected latex, molding itself to the shape and undulations of the foot, producing a sense of rest and relaxation to avoid muscle fatigue and ease the ailments caused by fatigue. Lined with natural skin pores to absorb sweat.
- Functional non-slip soles and a coefficient of friction above 0.5 it becomes a safety shoes.
- Outsole specially designed to improve grip the ground to increase friction and prevent slipping and / or possible injury, developed in collaboration with experts from the Institute of Biomechanics of Valencia (Universidad Politécnica de Valencia).
- Designed with all biomechanical knowledge of the institute has achieved a trace contaminants dispersed in the case there and an increase in real contact area and anchorage between shoe and floor.
- Its design meets the safety criteria and functional features:
- Shape of the heel at right angles to 5 mm.
- Contact area of the heel that allows for proper stabilization of lateral foot.
- Drawing taco appropriately inclined with excellent grain and hardness.
- Area of front and rear brake to decrease the risk of fall by slippage.
- Area outsole flex lines to promote flexion of the forefoot at toe-off, reducing the fatigue associated with walking.
- Channels dispersing pollutants.
- Break for easy toe off the foot during walking, reducing muscle fatigue while reducing the risk of fall by tripping.
- Sole composed of a polyurethane formulation with a coefficient of friction is seen after the tests to which has been subjected as a sole safe.
CE certification: Class I, Class I, Directive 86/686/CEE – Company associated with the Institute of Biomechanics of Valencia