Pedestal mount, galvanised steel eyewash station. Activation by pedal or lever.
- Eyewash station with galvanised steel structure, useful in case of eye exposure to splashes of hazardous substances. It is designed to flush the hazardous substance.
- Structure in galvanised steel and ABS bowl.
- It is activated with a lever or pedal.
- Plumbed-in to the drinking water network.
- Hydraulic pressure: 0.2 to 0.8 MPa
- Water input: ½ inch IPS
- Water output: 1 ¼ inch IPS
- Industrial and chemical plants where the environment is not especially saline or corrosive.
- EN15154-2 European Standard for plumbed-in eye wash units.