Galvanised steel emergency shower-eyewash station. The shower is activated using a handle and the eyewash station is activated with a lever or pedal.
- Shower-eyewash station with galvanised steel structure, useful in case of eyes/body exposure to splashes of hazardous substances. It is designed to flush the hazardous substance.
- Structure in galvanised steel.
- Manual activation using a handle (shower) and a lever or pedal (eyewash station).
- Plumbed-in to the drinking water network.
- Hydraulic pressure: 0.2 to 0.8 MPa
- Water input: 1 inch IPS
- Water output: 1 ¼ inch IPS
- Industrial and chemical plants where the environment is not especially saline or corrosive.
- EN15154-1-2 European regulations for plumbed-in body showers for laboratories and eye wash units.