Stainless steel emergency shower with eyewash station activated by valve system.
- Shower-eyewash station made entirely in stainless steel, useful in case of eyes/body exposure to splashes of hazardous substances. It is designed to flush the hazardous substance.
- Manual activation by ball valve system.
- Plumbed-in to drinking water network.
- Hydraulic pressure: 0.2 to 0.8 MPa
- Water input: 1 inch IPS
- Water output: 1 ¼ inch IPS
- Aggressive environments and all kinds of industrial environments where a more resistant material than galvanized steel is needed (although it is not recommended in marine environments).
- EN15154-1-2 European regulations for plumbed-in body showers for laboratories and eye wash units.