Emergency shower with eyewash station made of high-quality, corrosion resistant stainless steel 316.
- Shower-eyewash station made entirely in stainless steel 316, useful in case of eyes/body exposure to splashes of hazardous substances. It is designed to flush the hazardous substance.
- 316 steel is a special steel, of excellent quality, and high resistance to corrosion.
- Manual activation by ball valve system.
- Pedal-lever activated eyewash station.
- Plumbed-in to the drinking water network.
- Hydraulic pressure: 0.2 to 0.8 MPa
- Water input: 1 inch IPS
- Water output: 1 ¼ inch IPS
- Highly aggressive environments, saline environments and all kinds of industrial environments where stainless steel of the highest strength is needed (platforms, chemical plants, water treatment plants on the coast, etc.).
- EN15154-1-2 European regulations for plumbed-in body showers for laboratories and eye wash units.