This small and robust sound level datalogger comes with a huge storage capacity (up to 129920 sets of data). It measures sounds from 30 to 130 dB und stores them in its internal memory.
It is the perfect device to perform long-term measurements in different areas. The sound level datalogger is a self-sufficient device which measures all values in the given time.
The data can also be transferred to a computer, if needed. After the data are transferred, they can be analysed on the computer. The software of the sound level datalogger is able to display a progessive-graph of the data that has been determined. Furthermore, it offers the possibility to set alarm limits that are indicated by the sound level datalogger via flashing LEDs.
The internal clock with date allows to classify the results obtained. A long lasting 3.6 V battery runs the sound level datalogger for a very long period of time. Depending on the frequency of use, this battery operates the sound level datalogger for about a year. The datalogger can be used with a tripod or with the wall mount.
- USB interface for data transfer.
- Works under all current Windows versions.
- 129.920 data memory (internal).
- Logging function for long-term measurements.
- NORM and PEAK modes.
- Adjustable alarm limits.
- LED indicators.
- A and C frequency signify.
- Frequency range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz.
- Adjustable measurement interval.
- Fast / Slow response.
- Date and time.
- Robust casing.
- Manual and autostart mode.
- Standard IEC61672-1 Class 2.
- Measurement range: 30-130 dB
- Standard: IEC 61672-1 (class II)
- Accuracy: ±1.4 dB
- Response: FAST / SLOW
- Frequency: 31.5 Hz – 8 kHz
- Storage space: 129920 data seta
- Weighting: A , C
- Sampling rate: 1 s – 24 h
- Operating conditions: 0 to +40 °C / 10 to 75 % R.H.
- Power supply: Lithium battery 3.6 V type 1/2 AA
- System requirement: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Dimensions: 130 x 25 x 30 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- USB PCE-SDL 1 sound level meter
- Wall mount
- Software for Windows® (in English)
- User's manual