The 4-in-1 multifunction environmental sound level meter includes sound, light, temperature and relative humidity sensors.
It is suitable for educational, professional and personal use. It comes in a light carrying case and is easy and quick to use.
Allows you to test environmental conditions directly.
- 17 mm LCD display with 4 digits
- Hold function
- Auto OFF to save battery power
- Battery power indicator
- ABS enclosure
Sound level measurement:
- Range: A/C Lo (low) 35…100 dB / A/C Hi (high) 65…130 dB
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Frequency range: 30 Hz…10 kHz
- Frequency weighting: A + C
- Time weighting: Fast
- Accuracy: ±3.5 dB at 94 dB sound level, 1KHZ sine wave.
- Microphone: Electric condenser microphone.
- Accuracy: ± 3 % according to JISdB(A) standard
- Measurement ranges: 20 / 200 / 2.000 / 20.000 lux / (20.000 lux range = reading x 10)
- Overrate display: Highest digit of "1" is displayed (select higher measurement range)
- Accuracy: ± 5 % rdg + 2 digits
- Repeatability: ± 2 %
- Temperature characteristic: ±0.1 % / °C
- Sensor: One silicon photo diode with filter.
- Measurement range: 25…95 % R.H.
- Resolution: 0.1 %
- Accuracy: ± 5 %
- Measurement range: -20…+200 °C / -20…+750 °C
- Resolution: 0.1°C / 1°C
- Accuracy: ± 3 % rdg ± 2 °C (-20…+200 °C) / ± 3.5 % rdg ± 2 °C (-20…+750 °C)
- Display: LCD 17 mm 3½ digit (1999 counts)
- Display symbols: lux, x10lux, °C, °F, % H.r., dB, A+dB, C+dB, Lo+dB, Hi+dB, MAX HOLD, DATA HOLD
- Overrate indicator: "1" appears on screen
- Measurement rate: 1.5 times per second, nominal
- Temperature for rated accuracy: 23 °C ± 5°C
- Operating temperature: 0…+40 °C
- Storage temperature: -10…+60 °C
- Power supply: 9V battery (PP3) x 1
- Device dimensions: 251 x 64 x 40 mm
- Photo detector dimensions: 115 x 60 x 27 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Microphone protector
- User's manual
- Carrying case