This sound level meter allows to measure the noise volume in decibels in a simple way.
It indicates the difference between normal noise and high noise pollution in the environment or in the industry sector.
It is used in restaurants, bars and nightclubs to control the noise level inside the establishment. Acoustic contamination and its secondary effects can be avoided simply by using a sound level meter.
The PCE-353 sound level meter has different functions. You can select between the measurement functions Lp, Leq and Ln. Furthermore, you can set different measurement modes. The sound level meter provides the ability to measure the way the sound is heard by the human ear. With a measurement scope ranging from 30 to 130 decibels, this sound level meter covers a wide range of sounds.
It is a battery-powered, portable device that can be used anywhere.
- Selectable measurements: Lp, Internal memory.
- Digital display.
- RS-232 interface.
- Limit function.
- High accuracy.
- Measurement range: 30 -130 dB
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Accuracy: ±1 dB
- Measurement memory: 30 measurements
- Frequency: 31.5 Hz – 8 kHz
- Measuring functions: Lp, Leq, Ln
- Other functions: Peak-Hold., limit function.
- Power supply: 4 x batteries 1.5 V AAA
- Interface: RS-232
- Dimensions: 236 x 63 x 26 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- PCE-MSM 2 sound level meter
- 9 V battery
- User's manual