The PCE-MSM 3 sound level meter has some features only found in high-end devices.
This high precision sound level meter has a compact design and is perfect for measurement of sound levels.
This sound level meter allows to easily and conveniently display sound measurement data from different environments, such as workstations, machine controls, works, events, nightclubs, noise control in neighborhoods, etc.
It has a great measuring accuracy of ± 1.4 dB, making it perfect for measurements in the environments described above. It is suitable for mobile measurements, as it is a handheld, battery-powered device. It is a professional instrument that can be used both outdoors and indoors. In addition to its high precision, it is very easy to use and makes measurements at a high speed.
For many people, noise has become a major nuisance. In these cases, a sound level meter may be very useful. According to an environmental study carried out in Germany, one in five people suffers from noise-related problems. PCE-MSM 3 will help you locate the source of the noise and take the necessary measures to minimise it after analysing the results.
- User friendly
- Compact design (252 x 66 x 33 mm)
- Measurement range: 30 … 130 dB
- Measurement range: Low, Medium, High, Auto
- Windscreen microphone cover included
- Frequency weighting A/C selection key
- Response time selection key
- MAX-HOLD function
- 4-digit LCD display
- Electret condenser microphone:
- It is a type of condenser microphone that takes advantage of the long-term electrostatic polarisation of an electret sheet and, as a result, does not require any power supply. Between the condenser plates, on the membrane or counterplate, there is a laminate electrode, in which the polarisation of the membrane has been "frozen". Electret is an electrically charged material. These are the most common microphones on the market. They are also integrated, for example, into mobile phones or portable recorders. The frequency response can go from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The maximum frequency of this microphone is 8 kHz.
- Sound level ranges: Low 30 … 80 dB / Medium 50 … 100 dB / High 80 … 130 dB / Auto 30 … 130 dB
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Accuracy: ±1.4 dB
- Frequency range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Time weighting: FAST (125 ms) / SLOW (1 s)
- Frequency weighting: A and C
- Microphone: Electret
- Display: LCD 4-digit
- Alarm: OVER and UNDER
- Auto power off: after approx. 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Battery life: min. 30 hours
- Operatinf conditions: -20 … +60 °C, 10 … 90 % R.H.
- Storage conditions: -20 … +60 °C, 10 … 75 % R.H.
- Weight: 262 g
- Dimensions: 210 x 55 x 32 mm
- Standard: IEC61672-1 class 2
- PCE-MSM 3 sound level meter
- Microphone windscreen
- Carrying case
- Bolt adapter
- User's manual