Skeleton Fred, on 5-leg stand with wheels
Introducing Fred the flexible skeleton. Fred’s spine can bend to mimic any natural human movement. Once bent, remain in the same position to demonstrate correct and incorrect posture or various pathological conditions. Additionally, you can show all the movements of the skull in the joints of the neck. Shows the spinal nerve exits and vertebral arteries as a disc herniation dorsolateral between the 3 rd and 4 th lumbar vertebra. Comes with floor stand and dust.
• Excellent value for money
• 3 years warranty
• First-quality ”Made in Germany”
• Mounting with hand finished
• Made of unbreakable material and long-term
• Weight of 200 bones very close to the actual weight
• Life Size
• 3-part mounted skull
• Teeth placed one by one
• Removable Limbs quickly and easily
• Supplied with stand and dust cover
This model comes with a hand and foot with elastic fasteners to allow a more detailed study of each of the bones. In addition, a leg and foot are mounted elastically. Comes with floor stand and dust.