The trainer is designed to help anesthesiologists to acquire the necessary touch to the anesthetic before the actual experience with patients.
If the epidural needle is inserted too deeply will notice a slight resistance.
* Tactile and visual access to the lumbar spine, epidural space and dural sac
* Can be placed flat or lateral decubitus position
* Spinous and interspinous spaces palpable under the skin
* The epidural injection is performed with air or saline. If the puncture is performed incorrectly ”cerebrospinal fluid” appears.
* Can be easily removed at any time to show the position of the needle during penetration
* Consists of skin, muscle layer, yellow ligament, the vertebral bones and intra-spinal ligament
* Supplied with a metal Tuohy needle and loss of resistance syringe.
562-R10077-1: Kit for simulation in the obese.
562-R10077-2: Tree trimming to practice techniques of lumbar puncture.