New CPR simulator Practi-Man Advance
New full head model.
- The new full head model Practi-Man Advance gives greater realism when performing CPR training, allowing easy and fast replacement of parts as with the previous Practi-Man version.
- Practi-Man Advance allows mandibular traction with your fingers. This maneuver permits you to open the airway in case of or suspicion of neck or spinal injuries.
Two simulators in an only product.
- The three-position switch lets you choose adult or child option. In both positions, the "click" sound heard during training helps verify that the compressions depth is correct. Practi-Man Advance meets current regulations set by Guidelines 2015. There is a third switch position marked as "Neutral". With this option, the click sound and the depth stop disappear, allowing to test what the students have learnt.
- The whole Practi-Man Advance breathing system is real, making Practi-Man Advance one of the most realistic simulators on the market. The nose of Practi-Man Advance is connected to the valve and lung allowing a complete CPR practice. In a real situation, you need to close the nose with your fingers to perform mouth-to-mouth breathing. Practi-Man Advance includes a valve to perform this function. It is necessary to keep the nose tightly closed and to put the head back so that lungs fill with air and the chest rises. The breathing valve is located on the back of the neck and is attached to the lung. The unique valve system allows air flow through the mouth to the lung. Moreover, thanks to the non-return valve, the air breathed by the student does not return to the mouth allowing for a safer practice without cross contamination. The fastening system of the lung to the torso helps maintain the lung extended.
Product with TÜV certificate, manufactured in Spain under the European guidelines 2015.
- Size: 53.5 x 29.9 x 18.5 cm.
- Weight: 2.2 Kg
- 1 Practi-Man.
- 5 lungs and 2 spare valves.
- 1 user's manual.
- 1 manual of FAQ.
- 1 transport bag (only with reference 873-MB-001B-AD).